Friday, 12 March 2010

Late In

Didn't update my weight this week so my weight loss isn't quite so impressive as it looks. Weighed myself today and I'm three pounds down. BUT, that is over a week and a half. Don't get me wrong though. I'm over the Moon that it's still going the right way and I will be keeping up the challenge way past the 10 weeks. If I can lose another 10lbs or there abouts, which should leave me hovering around 185lbs, I will be a happy bloke.
I've been watching Eddie Izzards trek around the UK on the BBC. I am soooo inspired. How can someone without training just get up one day and decide he's going to run 43 marathons in 51 days? Just goes to show what the human body and mind can do. Then again, he is as mad as a bucket of frogs.
Will be updating 10 in 10 from Prague next week hopefully with another weight loss. Problem is - new country - new food. But, new running sites - bonus.

No comments: